Cameroonian Afro-Pop sensation Tzy Panchak hit a new milestone for those who are real fans of his music and melomen keeping a keen eye on the progress of the industry in Cameroon. After being consistent all through 2016, our guy Panchak ‘O’ serves plate of lessons for the ladies and the public as a whole with Like That;
- No need to change your physical appearance because you think that’s what will keep a man. All these thirty b…. (clears throat) love yourselves please because the person(s) who love(s) you already loves you ‘like that’.
- You are the support system of/for someone dear to you and they see the perfection in your flaws, where even those flaws you see are just okay for them ‘like that’.
- 4 lines a verse, 2 times repetition of the pre-chorus then choruses have always been the pre-requisite for hit song writing and Panchak serves it ‘like that’ in this 3mins 38sec’ piece.
- After a lot of fuss around Panchak’s post on language usage in the 237 Music arena, we see him use all three languages spoken locally as in – French, English and Pidgin (Francanglais). And guess what? (giggles…) we like it ‘like that’.
- Every Dr. Nkeng Video is a visual ‘regal’ and Panchak knows it ‘like that’
Okay that is out take on the video if you have other analyses let us know like this (comment section) *insert emoji*